Saturday, May 12, 2018

Ice Age Animals

Finished a bunch of Ice Age animals for the rules Paleo Diet: eat or be eaten (available on amazon).
I chose creatures that where native to North America because thats where I live.

First is the Brontotherium (Greek for "thunder beast"), About 16 feet long and three tons.

Next is a pair of Mastodons. The North American Mastodons where a bit smaller then the Woolly Mammoth most of us are familiar with.  Visually they they look more like a reasonable size target for a small group of hunters. 

I also did a heard of North American Pronghorn which is a very unique species isolated to NA. While its historical range might not overlap with some of the above they still make a good addition. They look good on the table and offer some less threatening game for my hunters.
Finally I added a pack of wolfs to be used as wild encounters or as companions to the hunters. Of the five I did three in gray and one wight and one black for an alpha pair.

No comments: